Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Fabulous French Fashion 70% Off "Vionnet" At The Outnet

Goodness I am just loving this label that has just arrived at The Outnet... 

I had not heard of it before .. God I am so mainstream
If you are going somewhere wonderful and want to get something a little different, take a look at this Parisian label  Vionnet...
These are my favourites from what is on offer at the moment there is 70% off 


































I would just like to say I do not make any money from recommendations, this is just something I have seen and want to share.

8 comments:

  1. Oooh some goregous pieces there, love those blue shoes! I think Carey Mulligan wore a Vionnet dress to the Baftas a few years ago. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish I actually wore cool clothes like those. I dressed up for one of my posts last night, and I couldn't wait to get back into my nightie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh La La .... these outfits are brilliant!!! Swooning over the red one (cape/dress) and those black shoes .... seriously loving!!! xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arghh! Those blue shoes, that red cape, stop it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the red cape is my fave!!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! i am also hosting a great ec0 friendly giveaway :)XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I only I were going somewhere....and had some spare cash! Truly gorgeous picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh loving those blue sparkley shoes....what delightful finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The red cape is gorgeous, so are the blue shoes.

    ReplyDelete