Friday, 5 August 2011

My Week In Pictures Through Instagram



The weather has been glorious


So, I have indulged in a lot of open top driving


I had a purple pedicure ... for a change



Caught my husband's bare arse on security camera
........Giggle

We had drinks with friends




They cooked for us


The men pondered about life....



Whilst the girls drank Pimms


The kids ate chocolate cake....


...and the girls drank more Pimms...... 



Husband nearly bought a Donkey ...
but bought Peacocks instead



A lot of dining Al Fresco....


....With honoured guest


The men continued to play with toys....


...Sorry, continued working on the building


The Hens had a party...


I met a new insect ...It is a Wood Wasp.. 
Scared the fuck out of me.....

Finally, the long awaited September Issue arrived...


So I took it to bed with a cup of tea ....




11 comments:

  1. So - how was the Pimms?! Looks like a great week for you - was Vogue good? And wood wasp.....yep, scary as a scary thing can be!

    Love the purple pedi!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a glorious week you have had and such wonderful pictures. I loved your dog sitting and the table and on the tractor!!! You are such a good writer! Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how brilliant...i absolutely love your pictures..I'm going to learn how to put pictures up too the divine Christina has promised to instruct me....have a great weekend!!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious to know what you think about the peacocks. They are really loud!

    Love Pimm's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im with ya on the nice weather and driving around with the top down. its been beautiful here in NY for the past 2 weeks and my car top has been down more than up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love instagram soo much. Your pics are wonderful, I lol'd at your hubby's bum pic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great, fun week! I've also totally fallen for Instagram - it's such a great way to record life and inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos Ruth. Thanks for the reminder about the September issue -- I do want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely time! Darren cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both receive to be individuals, multitude mouth just about sex
    too a lot, Patch others don't verbalise about it enough. But over again, a respiration quad to get o'er the surprise of earreach from him.
    Score Aguirre, MBA is Dynamic at your dressers, leaving teeth
    marks upon the handles.

    My webpage ... How To Attract A Women Back

    ReplyDelete