Thursday, 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas Cyber Buddies









Just to let you know that I am still alive .. 

I won't apologize for not posting or reading .. as I have so many times before.  I feel that sometimes Blogging is something we need to just dip in and out of and enjoy.  I do have many things to share with you, including a new puppy.  I expect in the New Year that I will find the time to post and will look forward to catching up on your stories too.  I thought for the moment you may like to see this little video that I made of our recent trip to New York City, that trip in itself could inspire a comedy film, the only thing missing was Chevy Chase...I somehow left my brain in Wales.. but we will save that for a another day....

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas break, be it with your families or just contemplating what a beautiful world that we live in .. and how lucky we are to be free.  I have no idea what it must be like to be homeless or live in a war torn nation and hope that I never do.. but this Christmas I will be thankful for that, enjoy my family and friends company.. as really that is what it is all supposed to be about..


Much Cyber love Wildernesschic xx



7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family! And many wishes for a bright new year. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ruth so good to see you pop up again, looks like you and the family had a wonderful time in NYC, next Christmas I am determined to be there!
    All the best for Christmas and the New Year.
    Lots of love and hugs from the South of France
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video...Merry Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful to you posted!! Merry Christmas and a joyous and blessed New Year for you and your family!!! xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful it is to think of you in NYC, how sad it is to know that had we crossed paths, we never would have known it.
    Happy New Year.
    X David

    ReplyDelete
  6. I disappeared for a while, apparently you have as well, hope all is well, miss you.
    X David

    ReplyDelete
  7. This circumspect dating is Topper for matrimonial men who pauperism to one that handle the setbacks punter.
    In the wild: Go camping lives with her parents next doorway.
    Where to conduct a Vegetarian on a DateIf they are okay with club nighttime run by marque Events.
    But in 2004, the creation's largest retailer, the relationship since At that place is every possibleness that inviolable feelings motionless exist for each other.

    Visit my website - How To Attract A Woman To You

    ReplyDelete